Monday, October 5, 2009

Is my family still out there?

Janet and Ben Monroe of Baltimore, Maryland, please respond!  It's Helen.  You won't answer your phones, and the world has gone to hell!  Walter Nathaniel Monroe, you're still alive, I know it.  You were so tough all the time, so I'm sure you're fighting off all these crazy people.  What the hell happened to this world?!

Here's my info so any of you can find me, cuz I know these mindless, hungry jerks can't use a computer, let alone read:
I am camped out on top of the Super Walmart in Coralville, IA, off Interstate 80 at exit 240, north side.  We have guns, and food.  It's getting cold, but I don't know what else to do.  If you're not out there, I don't have any place to go.

I won't move, because, like being lost in the woods, it's better to stay put.  You'll be found faster.  Please leave a comment here.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment